Showcase your cities achievement, or encourage performance.
In 2008, 95 Cities were listed in Innovation Cities Index 2008, with the top 10 cities ranked, and all other cities assigned categories*. The 69 fully-assessed cities across these categories can obtain an Award Certificate listing their cities achievement.
2008 Award certificates are ready-to-frame and hang in your office. Only cities awarded in the Index can order certificates.
All cities were independently scored on innovation, by innovation analysts 2thinknow in the Innovation Cities Index 2008
CERTIFICATES: Certificates are 210 X 297 mm. [A4, or approx 8.25" x 11.75"] and are:
- Name your city and its achievement
- High-quality design with full-colour
- Designed for your framing & wall display
- Ship as PDF electronically worldwide.
MORE INFORMATION: For more information on Innovation City Award Certificates for 2008 & other years for your city – see City Award Certificates
* To bring consistency between 2008 and 2009 we have made minor adjustments, expanding the 2008 rankings to include the top 10, not 8 cities, as you may have seen in the earlier version. In the next expanded Index release in 2009, top 10% of cities scored are now recognized each year. eg. In 2009, there are 25 top nexus innovation cities, from 256 assessed. The next 20% are hub cities.